Colibri is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Colibri from your systemOPQR
. Open here
where you can get more info on OPQR. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Colibri folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Colibri is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Colibri\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Colibri.exe is the Colibri's main executable file and it takes approximately 301.55 KB (308792 bytes) on disk.
Colibri contains of the executables below. They occupy 71.67 MB (75156192
bytes) on disk.
- Colibri.exe (301.55 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- Colibri.exe (67.87 MB)
This info is about Colibri version 1.11.1
only. Click on the links below for other Colibri versions:
...click to view all...
Colibri is an application by the software company OPQR. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Colibri is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Colibri with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Colibri or simply click the Search field and type in "Colibri". If it is installed on your PC the Colibri application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Colibri in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Colibri, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Colibri.
8. After removing Colibri, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Colibri which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Colibri using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Colibri by OPQR from your PC, we are not saying that Colibri by OPQR is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Colibri in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-25 12:00:01.730