You can find on this page details on how to remove Colibri for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Colibri from your systemOPQR
. Open here
for more details on OPQR. Usually the Colibri program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Colibri folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Colibri is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Colibri\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 80.93 MB (84858424 bytes) on disk and is called Colibri.exe.
Colibri contains of the executables below. They take 179.65 MB (188376776
bytes) on disk.
- Colibri.exe (312.34 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- Colibri.exe (80.93 MB)
- Colibri.exe (93.16 MB)
- Update.exe (1.76 MB)
This page is about Colibri version 1.18.1
only. For other Colibri versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Colibri is an application marketed by the software company OPQR. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Colibri is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Colibri with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Colibri or simply click the Search feature and type in "Colibri". The Colibri app will be found automatically. After you click Colibri in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Colibri, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Colibri.
8. After removing Colibri, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Colibri that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Colibri using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Colibri by OPQR from your PC, we are not saying that Colibri by OPQR is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Colibri supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 18:05:03.933