You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Colibri for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Colibri from your computerOPQR
. More info about OPQR can be found here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Colibri directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Colibri is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Colibri\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Colibri.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 303.84 KB (311136 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Colibri. They take about 99.13 MB (103947648
bytes) on disk.
- Colibri.exe (303.84 KB)
- Update.exe (1.76 MB)
- Colibri.exe (95.33 MB)
This info is about Colibri version 1.14.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Colibri:
...click to view all...
Colibri is an application released by the software company OPQR. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Colibri is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Colibri from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Colibri or simply activate the Search field and type in "Colibri". The Colibri program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Colibri in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Colibri, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Colibri.
8. After uninstalling Colibri, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Colibri which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Colibri using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Colibri by OPQR from your PC, nor are we saying that Colibri by OPQR is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Colibri in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-01 23:31:04.717