This page is about Colibri for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Colibri from your systemOPQR
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on OPQR. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Colibri folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Colibri\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Colibri. Colibri's primary file takes about 301.55 KB (308792 bytes) and is named Colibri.exe.
Colibri contains of the executables below. They take 71.56 MB (75036896
bytes) on disk.
- Colibri.exe (301.55 KB)
- Update.exe (1.75 MB)
- Colibri.exe (67.76 MB)
The current web page applies to Colibri version 1.10.1
alone. You can find here a few links to other Colibri releases:
...click to view all...
Colibri is an application marketed by the software company OPQR. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Colibri is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Colibri using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Colibri or simply click the Search field and type in "Colibri". If it is installed on your PC the Colibri program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Colibri in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Colibri, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Colibri.
8. After removing Colibri, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Colibri which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Colibri using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Colibri by OPQR from your PC, nor are we saying that Colibri by OPQR is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Colibri supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-26 13:59:39.057