ClearThink is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ClearThink from your systemClearThink
. More info about ClearThink can be found here
. Detailed information about ClearThink can be seen at http://useclearthink.com/support
. ClearThink is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ClearThink directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. ClearThink's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ClearThink\ClearThinkUn.exe REP_. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.07 MB (1124080 bytes) on disk and is named ClearThink.FirstRun.exe.
The executable files below are part of ClearThink. They take about 2.86 MB (2999272
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ClearThink.FirstRun.exe (1.07 MB)
- ClearThinkUn.exe (530.73 KB)
- ClearThinkUninstall.exe (253.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.09.20.003338
of ClearThink. You can find below info on other releases of ClearThink:
...click to view all...
ClearThink is an application by the software company ClearThink. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase ClearThink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ClearThink from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ClearThink or simply click the Search feature and type in "ClearThink". If it is installed on your PC the ClearThink program will be found very quickly. After you select ClearThink in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ClearThink, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClearThink:
- The software company is: http://useclearthink.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ClearThink\ClearThinkUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ClearThink.
8. After uninstalling ClearThink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ClearThink that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ClearThink using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ClearThink by ClearThink from your PC, nor are we saying that ClearThink by ClearThink is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ClearThink supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-24 10:33:48.180