ClearThink is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ClearThink from your systemClearThink
. Open here
where you can read more on ClearThink. More details about ClearThink can be seen at http://useclearthink.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\ClearThink folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\ClearThink\ClearThinkuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ClearThink. ClearThinkUninstall.exe is the ClearThink's main executable file and it takes approximately 253.51 KB (259592 bytes) on disk.
ClearThink installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 777.01 KB (795656
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ClearThinkUninstall.exe (253.51 KB)
This data is about ClearThink version 2014.08.29.035800
only. Click on the links below for other ClearThink versions:
...click to view all...
ClearThink is a program marketed by the software company ClearThink. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove ClearThink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ClearThink from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ClearThink or simply activate the Search field and type in "ClearThink". If it is installed on your PC the ClearThink application will be found very quickly. When you click ClearThink in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ClearThink, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClearThink:
- The publisher is: http://useclearthink.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ClearThink\ClearThinkuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ClearThink.
8. After uninstalling ClearThink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ClearThink that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ClearThink using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ClearThink by ClearThink from your computer, we are not saying that ClearThink by ClearThink is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ClearThink in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 02:45:28.577