This page contains complete information on how to uninstall ClearThink for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ClearThink from your PCClearThink
. More info about ClearThink can be read here
. Please follow http://useclearthink.com/support
if you want to read more on ClearThink on ClearThink's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearThink directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for ClearThink is C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearThink\ClearThinkuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 280.23 KB (286960 bytes) on disk and is named ClearThink.PurBrowse64.exe.
ClearThink contains of the executables below. They take 1.30 MB (1359088
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ClearThink.PurBrowse64.exe (280.23 KB)
The current web page applies to ClearThink version 2014.09.01.115814
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ClearThink:
...click to view all...
ClearThink is a program released by the software company ClearThink. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove ClearThink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete ClearThink from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ClearThink or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ClearThink". If it exists on your system the ClearThink program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ClearThink in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ClearThink, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClearThink:
- The web site of the program is: http://useclearthink.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearThink\ClearThinkuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ClearThink.
8. After uninstalling ClearThink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ClearThink that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ClearThink using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ClearThink by ClearThink from your PC, nor are we saying that ClearThink by ClearThink is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ClearThink supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-07 00:41:45.023