You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ClearThink for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall ClearThink from your PCClearThink
. You can find out more on ClearThink or check for application updates here
. Click on http://useclearthink.com/support
to get more data about ClearThink on ClearThink's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearThink directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearThink\ClearThinkUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove ClearThink. ClearThinkUn.exe is the ClearThink's primary executable file and it occupies close to 530.73 KB (543472 bytes) on disk.
ClearThink is composed of the following executables which take 1.79 MB (1875200
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ClearThinkUn.exe (530.73 KB)
- ClearThinkUninstall.exe (253.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.09.14.215736
of ClearThink. You can find here a few links to other ClearThink releases:
...click to view all...
ClearThink is an application released by ClearThink. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove ClearThink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ClearThink from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ClearThink or simply click the Search field and type in "ClearThink". If it exists on your system the ClearThink app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ClearThink in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ClearThink, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ClearThink:
- The web site of the application is: http://useclearthink.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearThink\ClearThinkUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ClearThink.
8. After removing ClearThink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ClearThink which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ClearThink with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ClearThink by ClearThink from your computer, nor are we saying that ClearThink by ClearThink is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ClearThink in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 14:56:10.593