You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ClearThink for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall ClearThink from your PCClearThink
. Additional info about ClearThink can be read here
. You can get more details related to ClearThink at http://useclearthink.com/support
. ClearThink is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearThink directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing ClearThink is C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearThink\ClearThinkuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. ClearThink's main file takes around 235.22 KB (240867 bytes) and is named ClearThinkUninstall.exe.
ClearThink contains of the executables below. They take 1.25 MB (1312995
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- ClearThinkUninstall.exe (235.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.08.14.181036
of ClearThink. You can find below info on other releases of ClearThink:
...click to view all...
ClearThink is an application by the software company ClearThink. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove ClearThink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete ClearThink from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ClearThink or simply activate the Search field and type in "ClearThink". If it is installed on your PC the ClearThink app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ClearThink in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ClearThink, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ClearThink:
- The web site of the application is: http://useclearthink.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ClearThink\ClearThinkuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ClearThink.
8. After removing ClearThink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ClearThink that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ClearThink using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ClearThink by ClearThink from your computer, nor are we saying that ClearThink by ClearThink is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ClearThink in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-23 20:05:08.503