Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your computerATI Technologies, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ATI Technologies, Inc.. You can read more about about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy. They occupy about 9.85 MB (10329240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1005.2139.36978
of Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy. You can find below a few links to other Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is an application marketed by the software company ATI Technologies, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:36:44.550