Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your computer
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy for Windows. It was created for Windows by ATI Technologies, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ATI Technologies, Inc.. You can read more about about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy. They occupy about 9.85 MB (10329240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.1005.2139.36978
of Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy. You can find below a few links to other Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy releases:
...click to view all...
A way to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is an application marketed by the software company ATI Technologies, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy". The Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:36:44.550