Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your computerATI Technologies, Inc.
. More information on ATI Technologies, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy on ATI Technologies, Inc.'s web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is titled MOM.InstallProxy.exe and its approximative size is 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy. They take 6.82 MB (7148048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (293.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (372.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (368.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (386.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (68.00 KB)
This data is about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy version 2009.1001.2247.39050
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is an application by ATI Technologies, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy". The Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:29:34.633