Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your systemATI Technologies, Inc.
. You can read more on ATI Technologies, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy. They take 11.55 MB (12111000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0505.2241.38914
of Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy. You can find below info on other application versions of Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is a program offered by ATI Technologies, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy". The Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy.
8. After uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 14:51:30.467