Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
This info is about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your computerATI Technologies, Inc.
. Further information on ATI Technologies, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy on ATI Technologies, Inc.'s web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file is titled CCC.exe and its approximative size is 300.70 KB (307912 bytes).
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This page is about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy version 2011.0124.2249.40874
alone. You can find here a few links to other Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy releases:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is a program by the software company ATI Technologies, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy". If it exists on your system the Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy application will be found automatically. When you select Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-22 17:40:04.903