Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your PCATI Technologies, Inc.
. More data about ATI Technologies, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy on ATI Technologies, Inc.'s web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is titled MOM.InstallProxy.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy. They take about 6.32 MB (6627328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (392.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0825.2146.37182
of Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy. For other Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is a program marketed by the software company ATI Technologies, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy or simply click the Search field and type in "Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy". The Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy application will be found automatically. After you select Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy.
8. After removing Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:16:26.487