You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# from your systemCanon Inc.
. You can find out more on Canon Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\My Image Garden folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\My Image Garden\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#. cnmigmain.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 591.14 KB (605328 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#. They occupy an average of 6.51 MB (6824592
bytes) on disk.
- cnmigmain.exe (591.14 KB)
- CNQMSWCS.EXE (980.14 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.79 MB)
- cnmiggipi.exe (3.19 MB)
The current page applies to Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# version 3.6.1
only. You can find here a few links to other Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# releases:
...click to view all...
Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# is an application offered by Canon Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# or simply click the Search feature and type in "Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#". The Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#.
8. After uninstalling Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# by Canon Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# by Canon Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-24 16:49:18.780