You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# from your PCCanon Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Canon Inc.. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\My Image Garden directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# is C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\My Image Garden\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 582.58 KB (596560 bytes) on disk and is named cnmigmain.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#. They take about 7.29 MB (7644560
bytes) on disk.
- cnmigmain.exe (582.58 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.78 MB)
- uninst.exe (1.77 MB)
- cnmiggipi.exe (3.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2.0
of Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#. You can find here a few links to other Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# versions:
...click to view all...
Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# is a program offered by the software company Canon Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#". If it exists on your system the Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# app will be found very quickly. When you select Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#.
8. After uninstalling Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# by Canon Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# by Canon Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-22 16:40:04.873