You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# from your computerCanon Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Canon Inc.. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Quick Menu directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Quick Menu\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called CNQMMAIN.EXE and its approximative size is 1.25 MB (1313408 bytes).
The executables below are part of Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#. They take an average of 7.13 MB (7475032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CNQMACNF.EXE (759.69 KB)
- CNQMINST.EXE (771.71 KB)
- CNQMLNCR.EXE (587.16 KB)
- CNQMMAIN.EXE (1.25 MB)
- CNQMULNC.EXE (615.19 KB)
- CNQMUPDT.EXE (1.05 MB)
- CNSEMAIN.EXE (381.15 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8.5
of Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#. For more Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# is a program offered by the software company Canon Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#". The Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# app will be found very quickly. After you select Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#.
8. After removing Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# by Canon Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# by Canon Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-01 14:25:16.977