This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# from your computerCanon Inc.
. More info about Canon Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\My Image Garden folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\My Image Garden\uninst.exe" /UninstallRemove C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\My Image Garden\uninst.ini. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. cnmigmain.exe is the Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#'s primary executable file and it occupies approximately 558.08 KB (571472 bytes) on disk.
Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.26 MB (7609744
bytes) on disk.
- cnmigmain.exe (558.08 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.77 MB)
- cnmiggipi.exe (3.18 MB)
The current page applies to Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# version 2.1.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# versions:
...click to view all...
Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# is an application by Canon Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# or simply activate the Search field and type in "Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#". The Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# app will be found automatically. When you click Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#.
8. After removing Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# by Canon Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# by Canon Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-02 04:44:00.717