This web page is about Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# from your PCCanon Inc.
. More information on Canon Inc. can be seen here
. Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Quick Menu folder, regulated by the user's option. Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Canon\Quick Menu\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.21 MB (1273448 bytes) on disk and is titled CNQMMAIN.EXE.
Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# contains of the executables below. They take 7.91 MB (8290960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CNQMACNF.EXE (750.64 KB)
- CNQMINST.EXE (760.15 KB)
- CNQMLNCR.EXE (576.13 KB)
- CNQMMAIN.EXE (1.21 MB)
- CNQMSWCS.EXE (918.13 KB)
- CNQMULNC.EXE (604.63 KB)
- CNQMUPDT.EXE (1.04 MB)
- CNSEMAIN.EXE (372.62 KB)
- uninst.exe (1.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.0
of Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#. You can find below a few links to other Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# releases:
...click to view all...
Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# is an application offered by Canon Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#". If it exists on your system the Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# application will be found very quickly. After you click Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#.
8. After uninstalling Canon #@STR_APPNAME@#, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# by Canon Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# by Canon Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Canon #@STR_APPNAME@# supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-21 18:08:37.107