COMODO Internet Security
COMODO Internet Security is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall COMODO Internet Security from your computerCOMODO
. Additional info about COMODO can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security directory (same installation drive as Windows). COMODO Internet Security's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cfpconfg.exe -u. The program's main executable file is named cfp.exe and it has a size of 1.72 MB (1800464 bytes).
COMODO Internet Security is comprised of the following executables which take 20.47 MB (21464840
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- cavscan.exe (883.77 KB)
- cfp.exe (1.72 MB)
- cfpconfg.exe (999.77 KB)
- cfplogvw.exe (1.00 MB)
- cfpupdat.exe (2.23 MB)
- cmdagent.exe (706.67 KB)
- crashrep.exe (416.27 KB)
- HopSurf.exe (3.48 MB)
- LPSSetup.exe (1.23 MB)
This data is about COMODO Internet Security version 3.13.121240.574
only. Click on the links below for other COMODO Internet Security versions:
...click to view all...
COMODO Internet Security is an application offered by the software company COMODO. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove COMODO Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove COMODO Internet Security with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find COMODO Internet Security or simply click the Search field and type in "COMODO Internet Security". If it exists on your system the COMODO Internet Security application will be found very quickly. After you click COMODO Internet Security in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding COMODO Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove COMODO Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling COMODO Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of COMODO Internet Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling COMODO Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall COMODO Internet Security by COMODO from your PC, we are not saying that COMODO Internet Security by COMODO is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall COMODO Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-18 11:20:05.287