COMODO Internet Security
A way to uninstall COMODO Internet Security from your PC
COMODO Internet Security is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by COMODO
. Go over here
for more info on COMODO. COMODO Internet Security is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling COMODO Internet Security is C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cfpconfg.exe -u. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled cfp.exe and it has a size of 1.72 MB (1799952 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside COMODO Internet Security. They occupy about 20.47 MB (21463816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cavscan.exe (883.77 KB)
- cfp.exe (1.72 MB)
- cfpconfg.exe (999.77 KB)
- cfplogvw.exe (1.00 MB)
- cfpupdat.exe (2.23 MB)
- cmdagent.exe (706.67 KB)
- crashrep.exe (416.27 KB)
- HopSurf.exe (3.48 MB)
- LPSSetup.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.12.111745.560
of COMODO Internet Security. You can find below info on other application versions of COMODO Internet Security:
...click to view all...
A way to uninstall COMODO Internet Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
COMODO Internet Security is a program by the software company COMODO. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall COMODO Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate COMODO Internet Security or simply click the Search field and type in "COMODO Internet Security". If it is installed on your PC the COMODO Internet Security program will be found automatically. When you select COMODO Internet Security in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about COMODO Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall COMODO Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling COMODO Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of COMODO Internet Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing COMODO Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed COMODO Internet Security:
This page is not a recommendation to remove COMODO Internet Security by COMODO from your computer, nor are we saying that COMODO Internet Security by COMODO is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove COMODO Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-25 09:24:31.353