COMODO Internet Security
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall COMODO Internet Security for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall COMODO Internet Security from your computerCOMODO
. Open here
where you can find out more on COMODO. COMODO Internet Security is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cfpconfg.exe -u is the full command line if you want to remove COMODO Internet Security. cfp.exe is the COMODO Internet Security's main executable file and it takes about 1.71 MB (1797880 bytes) on disk.
COMODO Internet Security contains of the executables below. They take 24.49 MB (25683840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cavscan.exe (1.02 MB)
- cfp.exe (1.71 MB)
- cfpconfg.exe (977.74 KB)
- cfplogvw.exe (2.80 MB)
- cfpsbmit.exe (2.71 MB)
- cfpupdat.exe (2.06 MB)
- cmdagent.exe (603.74 KB)
- crashrep.exe (411.74 KB)
The current page applies to COMODO Internet Security version 3.5.57173.439
only. For other COMODO Internet Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
COMODO Internet Security is a program released by the software company COMODO. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall COMODO Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase COMODO Internet Security from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find COMODO Internet Security or simply click the Search field and type in "COMODO Internet Security". The COMODO Internet Security application will be found automatically. When you click COMODO Internet Security in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about COMODO Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall COMODO Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling COMODO Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong COMODO Internet Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling COMODO Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove COMODO Internet Security by COMODO from your computer, we are not saying that COMODO Internet Security by COMODO is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove COMODO Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 08:08:54.883