COMODO Internet Security
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall COMODO Internet Security for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall COMODO Internet Security from your computerCOMODO
. Open here
where you can find out more on COMODO. COMODO Internet Security is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cfpconfg.exe -u is the full command line if you want to remove COMODO Internet Security. cfp.exe is the COMODO Internet Security's main executable file and it takes about 1.71 MB (1797880 bytes) on disk.
COMODO Internet Security contains of the executables below. They take 24.49 MB (25683840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cavscan.exe (1.02 MB)
- cfp.exe (1.71 MB)
- cfpconfg.exe (977.74 KB)
- cfplogvw.exe (2.80 MB)
- cfpsbmit.exe (2.71 MB)
- cfpupdat.exe (2.06 MB)
- cmdagent.exe (603.74 KB)
- crashrep.exe (411.74 KB)
The current page applies to COMODO Internet Security version 3.5.57173.439
only. For other COMODO Internet Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
COMODO Internet Security is a program released by the software company COMODO. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall COMODO Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase COMODO Internet Security from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find COMODO Internet Security or simply click the Search field and type in "COMODO Internet Security". If it is installed on your PC the COMODO Internet Security program will be found very quickly. After you click COMODO Internet Security in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about COMODO Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall COMODO Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling COMODO Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong COMODO Internet Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling COMODO Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove COMODO Internet Security by COMODO from your computer, we are not saying that COMODO Internet Security by COMODO is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove COMODO Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 08:08:54.883