COMODO Internet Security
You can find below detailed information on how to remove COMODO Internet Security for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall COMODO Internet Security from your computerCOMODO
. You can find out more on COMODO or check for application updates here
. COMODO Internet Security is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling COMODO Internet Security is C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cfpconfg.exe -u. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.51 MB (3676944 bytes) on disk and is called cavscan.exe.
The executable files below are part of COMODO Internet Security. They occupy an average of 55.55 MB (58246808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cavscan.exe (3.51 MB)
- cfp.exe (8.54 MB)
- cfpconfg.exe (4.58 MB)
- cfplogvw.exe (4.10 MB)
- cfpupdat.exe (3.12 MB)
- cmdagent.exe (1.03 MB)
- crashrep.exe (547.77 KB)
- HopSurf.exe (3.48 MB)
- LPSSetup.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.14.147648.588
of COMODO Internet Security. You can find below info on other versions of COMODO Internet Security:
...click to view all...
COMODO Internet Security is an application offered by the software company COMODO. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall COMODO Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall COMODO Internet Security from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find COMODO Internet Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "COMODO Internet Security". The COMODO Internet Security program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click COMODO Internet Security in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about COMODO Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove COMODO Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling COMODO Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong COMODO Internet Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing COMODO Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove COMODO Internet Security by COMODO from your computer, nor are we saying that COMODO Internet Security by COMODO is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove COMODO Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-22 16:17:43.537