COMODO Internet Security
A guide to uninstall COMODO Internet Security from your computer
COMODO Internet Security is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by COMODO
. Check out here
for more info on COMODO. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security directory (same installation drive as Windows). COMODO Internet Security's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security\cfpconfg.exe -u. The application's main executable file occupies 1.72 MB (1800464 bytes) on disk and is labeled cfp.exe.
COMODO Internet Security contains of the executables below. They take 20.47 MB (21464840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cavscan.exe (883.27 KB)
- cfp.exe (1.72 MB)
- cfpconfg.exe (999.77 KB)
- cfplogvw.exe (1.00 MB)
- cfpupdat.exe (2.23 MB)
- cmdagent.exe (706.67 KB)
- crashrep.exe (416.27 KB)
- HopSurf.exe (3.48 MB)
- LPSSetup.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to COMODO Internet Security version 3.14.129887.586
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of COMODO Internet Security:
...click to view all...
How to uninstall COMODO Internet Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
COMODO Internet Security is an application by COMODO. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall COMODO Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find COMODO Internet Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "COMODO Internet Security". The COMODO Internet Security app will be found very quickly. When you select COMODO Internet Security in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about COMODO Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall COMODO Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling COMODO Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong COMODO Internet Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing COMODO Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove COMODO Internet Security by COMODO from your PC, we are not saying that COMODO Internet Security by COMODO is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove COMODO Internet Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-12-27 10:47:41.793