CCTSync Outlook Add-In
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove CCTSync Outlook Add-In for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall CCTSync Outlook Add-In from your computerAndreas Ulbricht
. More data about Andreas Ulbricht can be found here
. CCTSync Outlook Add-In is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall /M:/Downloads/CCTSyncV0.0.4.111/CCTSyncV0.0.4.111/CCTSyncOutlookAddIn2013.vsto is the full command line if you want to remove CCTSync Outlook Add-In. The program's main executable file is titled install.exe and it has a size of 774.15 KB (792728 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in CCTSync Outlook Add-In. They occupy 1.61 MB (1684432
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.66 KB)
- install.exe (774.15 KB)
This data is about CCTSync Outlook Add-In version 0.0.4.111
only. For other CCTSync Outlook Add-In versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCTSync Outlook Add-In is a program by Andreas Ulbricht. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to remove CCTSync Outlook Add-In is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase CCTSync Outlook Add-In from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCTSync Outlook Add-In or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCTSync Outlook Add-In". If it exists on your system the CCTSync Outlook Add-In application will be found automatically. After you click CCTSync Outlook Add-In in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCTSync Outlook Add-In, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCTSync Outlook Add-In.
8. After uninstalling CCTSync Outlook Add-In, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCTSync Outlook Add-In that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCTSync Outlook Add-In using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCTSync Outlook Add-In by Andreas Ulbricht from your computer, we are not saying that CCTSync Outlook Add-In by Andreas Ulbricht is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCTSync Outlook Add-In in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-19 22:43:23.507