CCTSync Outlook Add-In
You can find below details on how to remove CCTSync Outlook Add-In for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCTSync Outlook Add-In from your computerAndreas Ulbricht
. More info about Andreas Ulbricht can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall CCTSync Outlook Add-In by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall /D:/Program%20Files/CCTSyncV0.0.1.74/CCTSyncOutlookAddIn2013.vsto. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. VSTOInstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 80.66 KB (82592 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in CCTSync Outlook Add-In. They occupy 80.66 KB (82592
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.66 KB)
The current web page applies to CCTSync Outlook Add-In version 0.0.1.74
only. Click on the links below for other CCTSync Outlook Add-In versions:
...click to view all...
CCTSync Outlook Add-In is an application by Andreas Ulbricht. Some people want to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove CCTSync Outlook Add-In is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCTSync Outlook Add-In from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCTSync Outlook Add-In or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCTSync Outlook Add-In". If it is installed on your PC the CCTSync Outlook Add-In application will be found automatically. After you select CCTSync Outlook Add-In in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCTSync Outlook Add-In, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCTSync Outlook Add-In.
8. After uninstalling CCTSync Outlook Add-In, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCTSync Outlook Add-In which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCTSync Outlook Add-In with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCTSync Outlook Add-In by Andreas Ulbricht from your PC, we are not saying that CCTSync Outlook Add-In by Andreas Ulbricht is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCTSync Outlook Add-In in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-07 08:23:19.310