CCTSync Outlook Add-In
This web page is about CCTSync Outlook Add-In for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CCTSync Outlook Add-In from your computerAndreas Ulbricht
. Take a look here
for more details on Andreas Ulbricht. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling CCTSync Outlook Add-In is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall /C:/Users/Ohm/AppData/Local/Temp/Temp3_CCTSyncV0.0.5.128.zip/CCTSyncOutlookAddIn2013.vsto. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 96.73 KB (99048 bytes) on disk and is titled VSTOInstaller.exe.
CCTSync Outlook Add-In installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 96.73 KB (99048
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (96.73 KB)
This web page is about CCTSync Outlook Add-In version 0.0.5.128
only. Click on the links below for other CCTSync Outlook Add-In versions:
...click to view all...
CCTSync Outlook Add-In is a program released by Andreas Ulbricht. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove CCTSync Outlook Add-In is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCTSync Outlook Add-In from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCTSync Outlook Add-In or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCTSync Outlook Add-In". The CCTSync Outlook Add-In app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCTSync Outlook Add-In in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCTSync Outlook Add-In, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCTSync Outlook Add-In.
8. After removing CCTSync Outlook Add-In, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCTSync Outlook Add-In which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCTSync Outlook Add-In using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCTSync Outlook Add-In by Andreas Ulbricht from your computer, we are not saying that CCTSync Outlook Add-In by Andreas Ulbricht is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCTSync Outlook Add-In supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-16 15:51:07.340