CCTSync Outlook Add-In
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCTSync Outlook Add-In for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall CCTSync Outlook Add-In from your PCAndreas Ulbricht
. Take a look here
for more information on Andreas Ulbricht. CCTSync Outlook Add-In is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. CCTSync Outlook Add-In's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall /C:/Users/UserName/Desktop/CCTSync/CCTSyncOutlookAddIn2013.vsto. CCTSync Outlook Add-In's main file takes about 80.66 KB (82592 bytes) and is called VSTOInstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed beside CCTSync Outlook Add-In. They occupy about 80.66 KB (82592
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.66 KB)
The current page applies to CCTSync Outlook Add-In version 0.0.1.84
alone. Click on the links below for other CCTSync Outlook Add-In versions:
...click to view all...
CCTSync Outlook Add-In is a program offered by Andreas Ulbricht. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase CCTSync Outlook Add-In is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCTSync Outlook Add-In from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCTSync Outlook Add-In or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCTSync Outlook Add-In". The CCTSync Outlook Add-In application will be found very quickly. After you select CCTSync Outlook Add-In in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCTSync Outlook Add-In, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCTSync Outlook Add-In.
8. After uninstalling CCTSync Outlook Add-In, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCTSync Outlook Add-In that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCTSync Outlook Add-In using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCTSync Outlook Add-In by Andreas Ulbricht from your computer, we are not saying that CCTSync Outlook Add-In by Andreas Ulbricht is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCTSync Outlook Add-In in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 09:37:19.140