CCTSync Outlook Add-In
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCTSync Outlook Add-In for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall CCTSync Outlook Add-In from your PCAndreas Ulbricht
. Take a look here
for more information on Andreas Ulbricht. CCTSync Outlook Add-In is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. CCTSync Outlook Add-In's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall /C:/Users/UserName/Desktop/CCTSync/CCTSyncOutlookAddIn2013.vsto. CCTSync Outlook Add-In's main file takes about 80.66 KB (82592 bytes) and is called VSTOInstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed beside CCTSync Outlook Add-In. They occupy about 80.66 KB (82592
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.66 KB)
The current page applies to CCTSync Outlook Add-In version 0.0.1.84
alone. Click on the links below for other CCTSync Outlook Add-In versions:
CCTSync Outlook Add-In is a program offered by Andreas Ulbricht. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase CCTSync Outlook Add-In is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCTSync Outlook Add-In from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCTSync Outlook Add-In or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCTSync Outlook Add-In". If it is installed on your PC the CCTSync Outlook Add-In program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCTSync Outlook Add-In in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCTSync Outlook Add-In, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCTSync Outlook Add-In.
8. After uninstalling CCTSync Outlook Add-In, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCTSync Outlook Add-In that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCTSync Outlook Add-In using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCTSync Outlook Add-In by Andreas Ulbricht from your computer, we are not saying that CCTSync Outlook Add-In by Andreas Ulbricht is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCTSync Outlook Add-In in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 09:37:19.140