CCTSync Outlook Add-In
CCTSync Outlook Add-In is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCTSync Outlook Add-In from your PCAndreas Ulbricht
. More information on Andreas Ulbricht can be found here
. CCTSync Outlook Add-In is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory, depending on the user's option. CCTSync Outlook Add-In's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall /C:/Users/UserNameNoack/AppData/Local/Temp/Temp1_CCTSyncV0.0.2.92.zip/CCTSyncOutlookAddIn2013.vsto. The application's main executable file has a size of 80.66 KB (82592 bytes) on disk and is named VSTOInstaller.exe.
CCTSync Outlook Add-In installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 80.66 KB (82592
bytes) on disk.
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.0.2.92
of CCTSync Outlook Add-In. You can find below a few links to other CCTSync Outlook Add-In releases:
...click to view all...
CCTSync Outlook Add-In is an application marketed by Andreas Ulbricht. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall CCTSync Outlook Add-In is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCTSync Outlook Add-In from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCTSync Outlook Add-In or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCTSync Outlook Add-In". The CCTSync Outlook Add-In application will be found very quickly. After you select CCTSync Outlook Add-In in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCTSync Outlook Add-In, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCTSync Outlook Add-In.
8. After uninstalling CCTSync Outlook Add-In, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCTSync Outlook Add-In which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCTSync Outlook Add-In using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCTSync Outlook Add-In by Andreas Ulbricht from your PC, we are not saying that CCTSync Outlook Add-In by Andreas Ulbricht is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCTSync Outlook Add-In supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-16 12:22:34.010