CCC Help Japanese
This info is about CCC Help Japanese for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Japanese from your PCATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. You can get more details about CCC Help Japanese at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Japanese's main file takes about 311.70 KB (319176 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
CCC Help Japanese installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Japanese version 2011.0723.2130.36807
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Japanese versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Japanese is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase CCC Help Japanese is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Japanese with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Japanese or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Japanese". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Japanese app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Japanese in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Japanese, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Japanese.
8. After removing CCC Help Japanese, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Japanese that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Japanese with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Japanese by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Japanese by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Japanese in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 04:18:11.630