Browser in the Box
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Browser in the Box for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Browser in the Box from your PCSirrix AG
. Open here
where you can get more info on Sirrix AG. Usually the Browser in the Box program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sirrix AG\UserName directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Browser in the Box is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sirrix AG\UserName\UserNameuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Browser in the Box's primary file takes about 732.50 KB (750080 bytes) and its name is BitBoxClient.exe.
Browser in the Box is comprised of the following executables which occupy 16.35 MB (17143763
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BitBoxuninstall.exe (57.94 KB)
- bitb.exe (717.00 KB)
- BitBoxClient.exe (732.50 KB)
- BitBoxService.exe (721.00 KB)
- BitBoxTrayapp.exe (732.50 KB)
- BITBstartApplicationAsUser.exe (717.50 KB)
- copy_archive.exe (717.50 KB)
- merge_configs.exe (714.50 KB)
- move.exe (717.00 KB)
- Password_decryption.exe (714.50 KB)
- Password_encryption.exe (714.50 KB)
- poweroff_vpn.exe (717.50 KB)
- system_report.exe (714.50 KB)
- uploadBITB.exe (717.00 KB)
- watchdog.exe (717.00 KB)
- avira.exe (714.00 KB)
- DownloadScanner.exe (13.00 KB)
- eset.exe (714.00 KB)
- mcafee_csscan.exe (714.50 KB)
- symantec.exe (714.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (2.16 MB)
- SetACL.exe (1.50 MB)
This page is about Browser in the Box version 3.3.130
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Browser in the Box:
...click to view all...
Browser in the Box is a program by the software company Sirrix AG. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Browser in the Box is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Browser in the Box from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Browser in the Box or simply click the Search field and type in "Browser in the Box". The Browser in the Box app will be found automatically. After you click Browser in the Box in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Browser in the Box, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Browser in the Box.
8. After uninstalling Browser in the Box, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Browser in the Box that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Browser in the Box with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Browser in the Box by Sirrix AG from your PC, nor are we saying that Browser in the Box by Sirrix AG is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Browser in the Box supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 12:11:27.140