Browser in the Box
You can find below details on how to uninstall Browser in the Box for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Browser in the Box from your computerSirrix AG
. More information about Sirrix AG can be seen here
. Usually the Browser in the Box program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sirrix AG\UserName folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Browser in the Box by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sirrix AG\UserName\UserNameuninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. BitBoxClient.exe is the Browser in the Box's main executable file and it occupies about 730.00 KB (747520 bytes) on disk.
Browser in the Box is comprised of the following executables which take 16.31 MB (17103243
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BitBoxuninstall.exe (57.87 KB)
- bitb.exe (714.50 KB)
- merge_configs.exe (712.50 KB)
- messagebox.exe (715.00 KB)
- Password_decryption.exe (712.50 KB)
- Password_encryption.exe (712.50 KB)
- uploadBITB.exe (715.00 KB)
- watchdog.exe (715.00 KB)
- avira.exe (712.00 KB)
- DownloadScanner.exe (13.00 KB)
- eset.exe (712.00 KB)
- mcafee_csscan.exe (712.50 KB)
- symantec.exe (712.50 KB)
- BitBoxClient.exe (730.00 KB)
- BitBoxTrayapp.exe (730.00 KB)
- copy_archive.exe (715.00 KB)
- move.exe (714.50 KB)
- BitBoxService.exe (719.00 KB)
- BITBstartApplicationAsUser.exe (715.00 KB)
- system_report.exe (712.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (2.16 MB)
- SetACL.exe (1.50 MB)
The current web page applies to Browser in the Box version 2.4.11890
only. You can find below a few links to other Browser in the Box versions:
...click to view all...
Browser in the Box is an application released by Sirrix AG. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Browser in the Box is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Browser in the Box from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Browser in the Box or simply click the Search field and type in "Browser in the Box". If it exists on your system the Browser in the Box application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Browser in the Box in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Browser in the Box, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Browser in the Box.
8. After uninstalling Browser in the Box, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Browser in the Box that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Browser in the Box with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Browser in the Box by Sirrix AG from your PC, nor are we saying that Browser in the Box by Sirrix AG is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Browser in the Box in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 15:28:20.450