Browser in the Box
Browser in the Box is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Browser in the Box from your computerSirrix AG
. Additional info about Sirrix AG can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sirrix AG\UserName directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sirrix AG\UserName\UserNameuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Browser in the Box. BitBoxClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 732.50 KB (750080 bytes) on disk.
Browser in the Box contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.58 MB (15291329
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitBoxuninstall.exe (57.94 KB)
- bitb.exe (717.00 KB)
- BitBoxClient.exe (732.50 KB)
- BitBoxService.exe (721.00 KB)
- BitBoxTrayapp.exe (732.50 KB)
- BITBstartApplicationAsUser.exe (717.50 KB)
- copy_archive.exe (717.50 KB)
- merge_configs.exe (714.50 KB)
- move.exe (717.00 KB)
- Password_decryption.exe (714.50 KB)
- Password_encryption.exe (714.50 KB)
- poweroff_vpn.exe (717.50 KB)
- system_report.exe (714.50 KB)
- uploadBITB.exe (717.00 KB)
- watchdog.exe (717.00 KB)
- avira.exe (714.00 KB)
- DownloadScanner.exe (13.00 KB)
- eset.exe (714.00 KB)
- mcafee_csscan.exe (714.50 KB)
- symantec.exe (714.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (407.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (1.50 MB)
The current page applies to Browser in the Box version 3.5.141
alone. For more Browser in the Box versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Browser in the Box from your computer.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Browser in the Box:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\SendTo\Browser in the Box Upload.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Browser in the Box is a program offered by Sirrix AG. Some people try to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Browser in the Box is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Browser in the Box from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Browser in the Box or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Browser in the Box". The Browser in the Box application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Browser in the Box in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Browser in the Box, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Browser in the Box.
8. After removing Browser in the Box, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Browser in the Box which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Browser in the Box using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Browser in the Box by Sirrix AG from your computer, we are not saying that Browser in the Box by Sirrix AG is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Browser in the Box supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 07:31:30.443