Browser in the Box
Browser in the Box is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Browser in the Box from your computerSirrix AG
. You can read more on Sirrix AG or check for application updates here
. Browser in the Box is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sirrix AG\UserName directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sirrix AG\UserName\UserNameuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Browser in the Box. The program's main executable file is titled BitBoxClient.exe and it has a size of 1.09 MB (1142784 bytes).
Browser in the Box installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 19.48 MB (20429090
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitBoxuninstall.exe (64.78 KB)
- bitb.exe (717.00 KB)
- BitBoxClient.exe (1.09 MB)
- BitBoxService.exe (721.00 KB)
- BitBoxTrayapp.exe (1.09 MB)
- BITBstartApplicationAsUser.exe (717.50 KB)
- copy_archive.exe (717.50 KB)
- kerbcache.exe (717.00 KB)
- LoginUser.exe (1.09 MB)
- mailto_handler.exe (717.50 KB)
- merge_configs.exe (714.50 KB)
- move.exe (717.00 KB)
- Password_decryption.exe (714.50 KB)
- Password_encryption.exe (714.50 KB)
- poweroff_vpn.exe (717.50 KB)
- system_report.exe (1.09 MB)
- uploadBITB.exe (717.00 KB)
- watchdog.exe (717.00 KB)
- wm_close.exe (717.00 KB)
- avira.exe (714.00 KB)
- DownloadScanner.exe (15.50 KB)
- eset.exe (714.00 KB)
- mcafee_csscan.exe (714.50 KB)
- symantec.exe (714.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (431.50 KB)
- SetACL.exe (1.50 MB)
- ssdeep.exe (550.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Browser in the Box version 4.5.3302
alone. For other Browser in the Box versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Browser in the Box is a program marketed by Sirrix AG. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Browser in the Box is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Browser in the Box from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Browser in the Box or simply click the Search field and type in "Browser in the Box". If it is installed on your PC the Browser in the Box program will be found automatically. When you select Browser in the Box in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Browser in the Box, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Browser in the Box.
8. After uninstalling Browser in the Box, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Browser in the Box that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Browser in the Box using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Browser in the Box by Sirrix AG from your PC, nor are we saying that Browser in the Box by Sirrix AG is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Browser in the Box supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 10:03:39.817