Browser in the Box
This web page is about Browser in the Box for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Browser in the Box from your computerSirrix AG
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Sirrix AG. Browser in the Box is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Sirrix AG\UserName folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Browser in the Box is C:\Program Files (x86)\Sirrix AG\UserName\UserNameuninstall.exe. BitBoxClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 713.50 KB (730624 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Browser in the Box. They occupy 14.15 MB (14835079
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BitBoxuninstall.exe (57.88 KB)
- bitb.exe (698.00 KB)
- messagebox.exe (698.50 KB)
- Password_decryption.exe (695.50 KB)
- Password_encryption.exe (695.50 KB)
- printer.exe (695.00 KB)
- uploadBITB.exe (698.50 KB)
- watchdog.exe (698.50 KB)
- avira.exe (695.00 KB)
- eset.exe (695.00 KB)
- nsscheck.exe (695.50 KB)
- nsscheck_system.exe (695.50 KB)
- symantec.exe (695.50 KB)
- BitBoxClient.exe (713.50 KB)
- BitBoxTrayapp.exe (713.50 KB)
- copy_archive.exe (698.50 KB)
- move.exe (698.00 KB)
- BitBoxService.exe (702.00 KB)
- BITBstartApplicationAsUser.exe (698.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (316.00 KB)
- SetACL.exe (1.50 MB)
This page is about Browser in the Box version 2.2.01563
only. Click on the links below for other Browser in the Box versions:
...click to view all...
Browser in the Box is a program marketed by the software company Sirrix AG. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Browser in the Box is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Browser in the Box from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Browser in the Box or simply click the Search feature and type in "Browser in the Box". If it exists on your system the Browser in the Box app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Browser in the Box in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Browser in the Box, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Browser in the Box.
8. After uninstalling Browser in the Box, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Browser in the Box which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Browser in the Box with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Browser in the Box by Sirrix AG from your computer, we are not saying that Browser in the Box by Sirrix AG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Browser in the Box supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-28 12:36:04.880