Blazer Deals is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Blazer Deals from your PCBlazer Deals
. You can read more on Blazer Deals or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.blazerdeals.net/support
if you want to read more on Blazer Deals on Blazer Deals's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Blazer Deals folder (same installation drive as Windows). Blazer Deals's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Blazer Deals\uninstaller.exe". Blazer Deals's primary file takes around 305.83 KB (313168 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Blazer Deals installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.33 KB (849232
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5754.1291
of Blazer Deals. For more Blazer Deals versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Blazer Deals is an application by Blazer Deals. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Blazer Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Blazer Deals from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Blazer Deals or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blazer Deals". If it is installed on your PC the Blazer Deals application will be found very quickly. After you select Blazer Deals in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Blazer Deals, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blazer Deals:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.blazerdeals.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Blazer Deals\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Blazer Deals.
8. After uninstalling Blazer Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Blazer Deals that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Blazer Deals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Blazer Deals by Blazer Deals from your PC, nor are we saying that Blazer Deals by Blazer Deals is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Blazer Deals in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 13:28:57.103