Blazer Deals is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Blazer Deals from your systemBlazer Deals
. Further information on Blazer Deals can be found here
. More info about the software Blazer Deals can be found at http://www.blazerdeals.net/support
. Blazer Deals is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Blazer Deals folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall Blazer Deals by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Blazer Deals\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 305.84 KB (313184 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Blazer Deals. They occupy 829.34 KB (849248
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5752.33693
of Blazer Deals. Click on the links below for other Blazer Deals versions:
...click to view all...
Blazer Deals is an application released by Blazer Deals. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Blazer Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Blazer Deals from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Blazer Deals or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blazer Deals". If it exists on your system the Blazer Deals application will be found automatically. After you select Blazer Deals in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Blazer Deals, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blazer Deals:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.blazerdeals.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Blazer Deals\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Blazer Deals.
8. After uninstalling Blazer Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Blazer Deals that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blazer Deals with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Blazer Deals by Blazer Deals from your computer, we are not saying that Blazer Deals by Blazer Deals is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blazer Deals supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 19:26:36.023