This web page is about Blazer Deals for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Blazer Deals from your PCBlazer Deals
. Check out here
for more information on Blazer Deals. You can read more about about Blazer Deals at http://www.blazerdeals.net/support
. Blazer Deals is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Blazer Deals folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Blazer Deals by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Blazer Deals\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and it has a size of 305.85 KB (313192 bytes).
Blazer Deals contains of the executables below. They take 829.35 KB (849256
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.85 KB)
This page is about Blazer Deals version 2.0.5753.35490
only. For more Blazer Deals versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Blazer Deals is an application offered by Blazer Deals. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Blazer Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Blazer Deals from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Blazer Deals or simply click the Search field and type in "Blazer Deals". The Blazer Deals program will be found automatically. When you click Blazer Deals in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Blazer Deals, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blazer Deals:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.blazerdeals.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Blazer Deals\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Blazer Deals.
8. After uninstalling Blazer Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Blazer Deals that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Blazer Deals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blazer Deals by Blazer Deals from your computer, we are not saying that Blazer Deals by Blazer Deals is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blazer Deals in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 04:55:21.260