Blazer Deals is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Blazer Deals from your systemBlazer Deals
. Further information on Blazer Deals can be found here
. Further information about Blazer Deals can be seen at http://www.blazerdeals.net/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Blazer Deals folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Blazer Deals is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Blazer Deals\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 305.84 KB (313184 bytes).
Blazer Deals installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 829.34 KB (849248
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (305.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5753.17488
of Blazer Deals. You can find below a few links to other Blazer Deals versions:
...click to view all...
Blazer Deals is an application by Blazer Deals. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Blazer Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Blazer Deals from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Blazer Deals or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blazer Deals". The Blazer Deals program will be found automatically. When you select Blazer Deals in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Blazer Deals, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blazer Deals:
- The publisher is: http://www.blazerdeals.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Blazer Deals\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Blazer Deals.
8. After uninstalling Blazer Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Blazer Deals which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blazer Deals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Blazer Deals by Blazer Deals from your computer, nor are we saying that Blazer Deals by Blazer Deals is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blazer Deals in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 18:09:01.290