This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Blazer Deals for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Blazer Deals from your computerBlazer Deals
. Further information on Blazer Deals can be found here
. More details about the application Blazer Deals can be seen at http://www.blazerdeals.net/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Blazer Deals directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Blazer Deals is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Blazer Deals\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Blazer Deals's main executable file and it occupies close to 306.38 KB (313736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Blazer Deals. They take about 829.88 KB (849800
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5722.28215
of Blazer Deals. Click on the links below for other Blazer Deals versions:
...click to view all...
Blazer Deals is an application by Blazer Deals. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Blazer Deals is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Blazer Deals from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Blazer Deals or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blazer Deals". The Blazer Deals application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Blazer Deals in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Blazer Deals, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blazer Deals:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.blazerdeals.net/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Blazer Deals\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Blazer Deals.
8. After uninstalling Blazer Deals, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Blazer Deals that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Blazer Deals using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Blazer Deals by Blazer Deals from your computer, nor are we saying that Blazer Deals by Blazer Deals is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Blazer Deals supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 02:37:13.863