Bitcoin Armory is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bitcoin Armory from your PCArmory Technologies Inc.
. You can find out more on Armory Technologies Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about Bitcoin Armory can be found at http://bitcoinarmory.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Armory folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Bitcoin Armory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Armory\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Bitcoin Armory's primary file takes about 167.50 KB (171520 bytes) and its name is ArmoryQt.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Bitcoin Armory. They take about 355.65 KB (364186
bytes) on disk.
- ArmoryQt.exe (167.50 KB)
- guardian.exe (84.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (55.15 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.90.0.0
of Bitcoin Armory. You can find below info on other releases of Bitcoin Armory:
...click to view all...
Bitcoin Armory is a program released by Armory Technologies Inc.. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Bitcoin Armory is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Bitcoin Armory from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bitcoin Armory or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bitcoin Armory". The Bitcoin Armory app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Bitcoin Armory in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Bitcoin Armory, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitcoin Armory:
- The software company is: http://bitcoinarmory.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Armory\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bitcoin Armory.
8. After uninstalling Bitcoin Armory, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitcoin Armory which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bitcoin Armory with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bitcoin Armory by Armory Technologies Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Bitcoin Armory by Armory Technologies Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bitcoin Armory supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-01 01:17:44.067