This info is about Bitcoin Armory for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Bitcoin Armory from your systemArmory Technologies Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Armory Technologies Inc.. Click on http://bitcoinarmory.com/
to get more details about Bitcoin Armory on Armory Technologies Inc.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Armory directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Bitcoin Armory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Armory\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled ArmoryQt.exe and occupies 251.50 KB (257536 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Bitcoin Armory. They occupy 400.65 KB (410266
bytes) on disk.
- ArmoryQt.exe (251.50 KB)
- guardian.exe (45.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (55.15 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.91.0.0
of Bitcoin Armory. For more Bitcoin Armory versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Bitcoin Armory is a program offered by the software company Armory Technologies Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Bitcoin Armory is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Bitcoin Armory with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bitcoin Armory or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bitcoin Armory". If it is installed on your PC the Bitcoin Armory application will be found very quickly. After you select Bitcoin Armory in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Bitcoin Armory, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bitcoin Armory:
- The web site of the program is: http://bitcoinarmory.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Armory\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bitcoin Armory.
8. After removing Bitcoin Armory, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitcoin Armory which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bitcoin Armory using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bitcoin Armory by Armory Technologies Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Bitcoin Armory by Armory Technologies Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Bitcoin Armory in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-24 12:19:04.490