Bitcoin Armory is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Bitcoin Armory from your PCArmory Technologies Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on Armory Technologies Inc.. Further information about Bitcoin Armory can be seen at http://bitcoinarmory.com/
. Bitcoin Armory is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Armory directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Bitcoin Armory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Armory\uninstall.exe. Bitcoin Armory's primary file takes around 279.50 KB (286208 bytes) and is called ArmoryQt.exe.
Bitcoin Armory installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 443.60 KB (454250
bytes) on disk.
- ArmoryQt.exe (279.50 KB)
- guardian.exe (109.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (54.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.93.0.70
of Bitcoin Armory. Click on the links below for other Bitcoin Armory versions:
...click to view all...
Bitcoin Armory is a program by Armory Technologies Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Bitcoin Armory is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Bitcoin Armory using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bitcoin Armory or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bitcoin Armory". The Bitcoin Armory application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Bitcoin Armory in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bitcoin Armory, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bitcoin Armory:
- The software company is: http://bitcoinarmory.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Armory\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bitcoin Armory.
8. After removing Bitcoin Armory, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitcoin Armory that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bitcoin Armory with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bitcoin Armory by Armory Technologies Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Bitcoin Armory by Armory Technologies Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bitcoin Armory supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-28 11:20:26.880