This web page contains complete information on how to remove Bitcoin Armory for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bitcoin Armory from your systemArmory Technologies Inc.
. You can find out more on Armory Technologies Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://bitcoinarmory.com/
if you want to read more on Bitcoin Armory on Armory Technologies Inc.'s page. Bitcoin Armory is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Armory directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Bitcoin Armory is C:\Program Files (x86)\Armory\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named ArmoryQt.exe and its approximative size is 274.50 KB (281088 bytes).
Bitcoin Armory contains of the executables below. They occupy 423.65 KB (433818
bytes) on disk.
- ArmoryQt.exe (274.50 KB)
- guardian.exe (45.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (55.15 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.91.99.8
of Bitcoin Armory. Click on the links below for other Bitcoin Armory versions:
...click to view all...
Bitcoin Armory is a program by the software company Armory Technologies Inc.. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Bitcoin Armory is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Bitcoin Armory from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bitcoin Armory or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bitcoin Armory". If it exists on your system the Bitcoin Armory application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Bitcoin Armory in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Bitcoin Armory, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitcoin Armory:
- The web site of the application is: http://bitcoinarmory.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Armory\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bitcoin Armory.
8. After uninstalling Bitcoin Armory, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitcoin Armory which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bitcoin Armory with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bitcoin Armory by Armory Technologies Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Bitcoin Armory by Armory Technologies Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bitcoin Armory in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:04:51.853