Bitcoin Armory is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Bitcoin Armory from your computerArmory Technologies Inc.
. More information on Armory Technologies Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info on Bitcoin Armory at http://bitcoinarmory.com/
. Bitcoin Armory is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Armory folder, subject to the user's option. Bitcoin Armory's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Armory\uninstall.exe. ArmoryQt.exe is the Bitcoin Armory's main executable file and it takes approximately 257.00 KB (263168 bytes) on disk.
Bitcoin Armory contains of the executables below. They occupy 421.86 KB (431984
bytes) on disk.
- ArmoryQt.exe (257.00 KB)
- guardian.exe (109.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (55.36 KB)
The current page applies to Bitcoin Armory version 0.94.1.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Bitcoin Armory versions:
...click to view all...
Bitcoin Armory is an application released by Armory Technologies Inc.. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Bitcoin Armory is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Bitcoin Armory from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bitcoin Armory or simply click the Search field and type in "Bitcoin Armory". If it is installed on your PC the Bitcoin Armory app will be found very quickly. When you click Bitcoin Armory in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Bitcoin Armory, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bitcoin Armory:
- The web site of the application is: http://bitcoinarmory.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Armory\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bitcoin Armory.
8. After uninstalling Bitcoin Armory, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitcoin Armory that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bitcoin Armory using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bitcoin Armory by Armory Technologies Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Bitcoin Armory by Armory Technologies Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bitcoin Armory supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-28 22:09:58.723