BetOnline Poker 8.2
BetOnline Poker 8.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2 from your PCHero Poker Network
. Open here
where you can find out more on Hero Poker Network. More info about the software BetOnline Poker 8.2 can be found at http://www.betonline.com
. BetOnline Poker 8.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BetOnline Poker 8.2 folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for BetOnline Poker 8.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BetOnline Poker 8.2\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled BetOnline Updater.exe and occupies 3.20 MB (3356672 bytes).
The executable files below are part of BetOnline Poker 8.2. They occupy an average of 17.13 MB (17966131
bytes) on disk.
- BetOnline Poker.exe (10.93 MB)
- BetOnline Updater.exe (3.20 MB)
- crashreport.exe (2.91 MB)
- uninstall.exe (100.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206307091400
of BetOnline Poker 8.2. For other BetOnline Poker 8.2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BetOnline Poker 8.2 is an application released by Hero Poker Network. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove BetOnline Poker 8.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BetOnline Poker 8.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BetOnline Poker 8.2". If it is installed on your PC the BetOnline Poker 8.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BetOnline Poker 8.2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BetOnline Poker 8.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BetOnline Poker 8.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.betonline.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BetOnline Poker 8.2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2.
8. After uninstalling BetOnline Poker 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BetOnline Poker 8.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BetOnline Poker 8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2 by Hero Poker Network from your computer, we are not saying that BetOnline Poker 8.2 by Hero Poker Network is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-19 06:01:21.500