BetOnline Poker 8.2
BetOnline Poker 8.2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2 from your systemHero Poker Network
. You can read more on Hero Poker Network or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about BetOnline Poker 8.2 can be seen at http://www.betonline.com
. BetOnline Poker 8.2 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BetOnline Poker 8.2 folder, subject to the user's choice. BetOnline Poker 8.2's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BetOnline Poker 8.2\uninstall.exe. BetOnline Updater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 10.52 MB (11030093 bytes) on disk.
BetOnline Poker 8.2 is composed of the following executables which take 28.17 MB (29540921
bytes) on disk:
- BetOnline Poker.exe (17.56 MB)
- BetOnline Updater.exe (10.52 MB)
- uninstall.exe (100.55 KB)
This web page is about BetOnline Poker 8.2 version 184.108.40.206209281300
only. Click on the links below for other BetOnline Poker 8.2 versions:
...click to view all...
BetOnline Poker 8.2 is an application released by Hero Poker Network. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BetOnline Poker 8.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BetOnline Poker 8.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BetOnline Poker 8.2". If it is installed on your PC the BetOnline Poker 8.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BetOnline Poker 8.2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BetOnline Poker 8.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BetOnline Poker 8.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.betonline.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BetOnline Poker 8.2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2.
8. After uninstalling BetOnline Poker 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BetOnline Poker 8.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BetOnline Poker 8.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2 by Hero Poker Network from your PC, we are not saying that BetOnline Poker 8.2 by Hero Poker Network is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-24 06:25:55.160