BetOnline Poker 8.2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2 from your PCHero Poker Network
. More data about Hero Poker Network can be seen here
. Please open http://www.betonline.com
if you want to read more on BetOnline Poker 8.2 on Hero Poker Network's web page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BetOnline Poker 8.2 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for BetOnline Poker 8.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BetOnline Poker 8.2\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called BetOnline Updater.exe and it has a size of 10.52 MB (11030093 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with BetOnline Poker 8.2. They take about 28.18 MB (29552680
bytes) on disk.
- BetOnline Poker.exe (17.56 MB)
- BetOnline Updater.exe (10.52 MB)
- uninstall.exe (112.03 KB)
This info is about BetOnline Poker 8.2 version 220.127.116.11404151600
alone. For more BetOnline Poker 8.2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BetOnline Poker 8.2 is an application marketed by Hero Poker Network. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove BetOnline Poker 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BetOnline Poker 8.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "BetOnline Poker 8.2". If it is installed on your PC the BetOnline Poker 8.2 app will be found very quickly. When you select BetOnline Poker 8.2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BetOnline Poker 8.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BetOnline Poker 8.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.betonline.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BetOnline Poker 8.2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2.
8. After removing BetOnline Poker 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BetOnline Poker 8.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BetOnline Poker 8.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2 by Hero Poker Network from your computer, we are not saying that BetOnline Poker 8.2 by Hero Poker Network is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-25 19:41:11.623