BetOnline Poker 8.2
BetOnline Poker 8.2 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2 from your computerHero Poker Network
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Hero Poker Network. More information about BetOnline Poker 8.2 can be seen at http://www.betonline.com
. BetOnline Poker 8.2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BetOnline Poker 8.2 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing BetOnline Poker 8.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BetOnline Poker 8.2\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.20 MB (3356672 bytes) on disk and is titled BetOnline Updater.exe.
BetOnline Poker 8.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 17.23 MB (18066978
bytes) on disk.
- BetOnline Poker.exe (11.01 MB)
- BetOnline Updater.exe (3.20 MB)
- crashreport.exe (2.91 MB)
- uninstall.exe (112.03 KB)
The current web page applies to BetOnline Poker 8.2 version 220.127.116.11409301500
only. For more BetOnline Poker 8.2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BetOnline Poker 8.2 is a program marketed by the software company Hero Poker Network. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove BetOnline Poker 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BetOnline Poker 8.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BetOnline Poker 8.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BetOnline Poker 8.2". If it is installed on your PC the BetOnline Poker 8.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BetOnline Poker 8.2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BetOnline Poker 8.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BetOnline Poker 8.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.betonline.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BetOnline Poker 8.2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BetOnline Poker 8.2.
8. After removing BetOnline Poker 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BetOnline Poker 8.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BetOnline Poker 8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2 by Hero Poker Network from your computer, we are not saying that BetOnline Poker 8.2 by Hero Poker Network is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-27 23:54:13.690