BetOnline Poker 8.2
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2 from your systemHero Poker Network
. You can read more on Hero Poker Network or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.betonline.com
to get more information about BetOnline Poker 8.2 on Hero Poker Network's website. Usually the BetOnline Poker 8.2 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\BetOnline Poker 8.2 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\BetOnline Poker 8.2\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2. BetOnline Poker 8.2's primary file takes around 17.49 MB (18342415 bytes) and is named BetOnline Poker.exe.
BetOnline Poker 8.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 28.00 MB (29364463
bytes) on disk:
- BetOnline Poker.exe (17.49 MB)
- BetOnline Updater.exe (10.41 MB)
- uninstall.exe (100.55 KB)
This data is about BetOnline Poker 8.2 version 18.104.22.168207051300
only. For more BetOnline Poker 8.2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BetOnline Poker 8.2 is a program by Hero Poker Network. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove BetOnline Poker 8.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete BetOnline Poker 8.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BetOnline Poker 8.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "BetOnline Poker 8.2". If it exists on your system the BetOnline Poker 8.2 app will be found automatically. After you select BetOnline Poker 8.2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BetOnline Poker 8.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BetOnline Poker 8.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.betonline.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BetOnline Poker 8.2\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BetOnline Poker 8.2.
8. After removing BetOnline Poker 8.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BetOnline Poker 8.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BetOnline Poker 8.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2 by Hero Poker Network from your PC, nor are we saying that BetOnline Poker 8.2 by Hero Poker Network is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BetOnline Poker 8.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-13 20:43:16.847